{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Looking for Casual Team in UK

Hi Everyone, I'm an old school CS1.6 and CS:S player that has recently returned to the CS franchise and looking for a team in the UK to have fun and compete with. Nothing too serious as I'm restricted as to travel and days I can go online due to my work commitments. I'm usually finishing rounds with about 3.0 K/D, frequently the best on the server. I'm said to be friendly, calm and calculated. I play well independently when having to clutch a round, but I also play well under a team dynamic with someone else leading the callouts. I would ideally want a casual team not looking to go anywhere serious, but just to have some fun and see what happens. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi Everyone,

I'm an old school CS1.6 and CS:S player that has recently returned to the CS franchise and looking for a team in the UK to have fun and compete with.

Nothing too serious as I'm restricted as to travel and days I can go online due to my work commitments.

I'm usually finishing rounds with about 3.0 K/D, frequently the best on the server.
I'm said to be friendly, calm and calculated. I play well independently when having to clutch a round, but I also play well under a team dynamic with someone else leading the callouts.

I would ideally want a casual team not looking to go anywhere serious, but just to have some fun and see what happens.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Posted Monday, June 17th, 2019 3:31 PM GMT
ADD ME ON STEAM, kljlasmith
ADD ME ON STEAM, kljlasmith

Posted Saturday, June 29th, 2019 11:02 PM GMT