{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Looking for a team

I'm looking for a competitive team to play with, I've been playing since 2013 but lost interest in the game and stupidly managed to get my main account banned, so I'm playing on a new main that I have for CSGO, haven't played for the past 3 years, but i'm matching up with MGE's+ and usually top frag, so I somewhat still managed to salvage what I have left of my skill in the game [Callouts / Map knowledge / Strat knowledge is still fresh] [No league experience] [1000+ hours in total ] [My roles are as followed by preference - Lurker / Entry Fragger / Support] I'm just looking for a team to give me some sort of a chance since im getting back into csgo, my schedule allows me to play every day so practices and etc shouldn't be a problem
I'm looking for a competitive team to play with, I've been playing since 2013 but lost interest in the game and stupidly managed to get my main account banned, so I'm playing on a new main that I have for CSGO, haven't played for the past 3 years, but i'm matching up with MGE's+ and usually top frag, so I somewhat still managed to salvage what I have left of my skill in the game

[Callouts / Map knowledge / Strat knowledge is still fresh]

[No league experience]

[1000+ hours in total ]

[My roles are as followed by preference - Lurker / Entry Fragger / Support]

I'm just looking for a team to give me some sort of a chance since im getting back into csgo, my schedule allows me to play every day so practices and etc shouldn't be a problem

Posted Monday, December 31st, 2018 5:03 AM GMT
[quote="TheJollyGreenMan"]I'm looking for a competitive team to play with, I've been playing since 2013 but lost interest in the game and stupidly managed to get my main account banned, so I'm playing on a new main that I have for CSGO, haven't played for the past 3 years, but i'm matching up with MGE's+ and usually top frag, so I somewhat still managed to salvage what I have left of my skill in the game [Callouts / Map knowledge / Strat knowledge is still fresh] [No league experience] [1000+ hours in total ] [My roles are as followed by preference - Lurker / Entry Fragger / Support] I'm just looking for a team to give me some sort of a chance since im getting back into csgo, my schedule allows me to play every day so practices and etc shouldn't be a problem http://steamcommunity.com/id/6123451235
TheJollyGreenMan said:I'm looking for a competitive team to play with, I've been playing since 2013 but lost interest in the game and stupidly managed to get my main account banned, so I'm playing on a new main that I have for CSGO, haven't played for the past 3 years, but i'm matching up with MGE's+ and usually top frag, so I somewhat still managed to salvage what I have left of my skill in the game

[Callouts / Map knowledge / Strat knowledge is still fresh]

[No league experience]

[1000+ hours in total ]

[My roles are as followed by preference - Lurker / Entry Fragger / Support]

I'm just looking for a team to give me some sort of a chance since im getting back into csgo, my schedule allows me to play every day so practices and etc shouldn't be a problem

http://steamcommunity.com/id/6123451235

Posted Monday, December 31st, 2018 5:07 AM GMT
Hi I am 16 i am a aspiring CSGO pl;ayer I have 10+ hrs in csgo but i am pretty solid with sniping and ar's and shotguns. I can player Lurker and support. No league EXP (except for other games} looking for a team to compete with and learn from and have a solid relationship with
Hi I am 16 i am a aspiring CSGO pl;ayer I have 10+ hrs in csgo but i am pretty solid with sniping and ar's and shotguns.
I can player Lurker and support.

No league EXP (except for other games}
looking for a team to compete with and learn from and have a solid relationship with

Posted Sunday, January 6th, 2019 5:20 AM GMT