{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Cevo is dead.

I and my team decided to give CEVO a try, and I noticed it monitors my screen so, I thought this would be a good combat against wallers. Hence, if they can see whats on your screen then they can monitor wallers and cheaters. But from what I've found CEVO seems to be completely dead. So we head over to faceit, now faceit was okay there where almost to no cheaters. Though on our 3rd ranked game it forces us to download the Anti-Cheat so I agree, as anti-cheat is good and I don't want to face cheaters anyway. This, in turn, lags my game HORRIBLY. I attempt to just not use it one game and it forces me to. So I am stuck playing at 25 FPS when my normal FPS is 560. This messes up my sense and I end up getting 35 frags when I for sure could have hit 67 If I have not had horrible game lag. As much as I would LOVE to use CEVO as it seems to have an okay community that loves to comment every 5 months or so. I would stick with ESEA if it weren't for their intrusive AA, I had to get manually unbanned by an ESEA admin after he reviewed the false positive the client had detected. It was identified as a cheat when it was an Informational Technology project I was making in visual, the program's purpose was to select a certain running task and hook, and henceforth completely troll(screw with) the running process in ways windows would define as a faulty program, this could be used for trolling situations and debugging situations in general if you wanted to get error information from a program to see how detectable it was. I've since turned the project in and got a B+ as there where script errors in hence it could not hook to some Administrator run processes. (This bug was later fixed) all in all, this is basically saying I would love to use CEVO but it seems to be dead. Faceit screws with me so I just stick with ESEA. I do not prefer ESEA though as nothing stops cheaters from cheating on it before it is detected, it has been bypassed there is basically no cheaters there. This is why I am determined to transform my boosting website into an MM website much like faceit. But, you will be required to enter your information such as a valid name etc so if you are caught cheating proper measures can be made as we are going to be in associations with other MM services like this, your information would be banned from partaking in MM with third-party services and if you are caught to Multi-Account, direct contact to ValVe would be taken. Please contact me if you are interested in helping us out with the MM service, or you have general questions and or/ would like to help revive CEVO.
I and my team decided to give CEVO a try, and I noticed it monitors my screen so, I thought this would be a good combat against wallers. Hence, if they can see whats on your screen then they can monitor wallers and cheaters. But from what I've found CEVO seems to be completely dead. So we head over to faceit, now faceit was okay there where almost to no cheaters. Though on our 3rd ranked game it forces us to download the Anti-Cheat so I agree, as anti-cheat is good and I don't want to face cheaters anyway. This, in turn, lags my game HORRIBLY. I attempt to just not use it one game and it forces me to. So I am stuck playing at 25 FPS when my normal FPS is 560. This messes up my sense and I end up getting 35 frags when I for sure could have hit 67 If I have not had horrible game lag. As much as I would LOVE to use CEVO as it seems to have an okay community that loves to comment every 5 months or so. I would stick with ESEA if it weren't for their intrusive AA, I had to get manually unbanned by an ESEA admin after he reviewed the false positive the client had detected. It was identified as a cheat when it was an Informational Technology project I was making in visual, the program's purpose was to select a certain running task and hook, and henceforth completely troll(screw with) the running process in ways windows would define as a faulty program, this could be used for trolling situations and debugging situations in general if you wanted to get error information from a program to see how detectable it was. I've since turned the project in and got a B+ as there where script errors in hence it could not hook to some Administrator run processes. (This bug was later fixed) all in all, this is basically saying I would love to use CEVO but it seems to be dead. Faceit screws with me so I just stick with ESEA. I do not prefer ESEA though as nothing stops cheaters from cheating on it before it is detected, it has been bypassed there is basically no cheaters there. This is why I am determined to transform my boosting website into an MM website much like faceit. But, you will be required to enter your information such as a valid name etc so if you are caught cheating proper measures can be made as we are going to be in associations with other MM services like this, your information would be banned from partaking in MM with third-party services and if you are caught to Multi-Account, direct contact to ValVe would be taken.

Please contact me if you are interested in helping us out with the MM service, or you have general questions and or/ would like to help revive CEVO.

Torqued - Win the game - Don't give up -

Posted Friday, April 27th, 2018 12:01 PM GMT
[b][i]:)[/i][/b]
:)

:DDD

Posted Wednesday, May 9th, 2018 12:39 AM GMT